Using libp2p for a Star Topology or Master-Slave Architecture

Hello libp2p community,
I have a specific requirement where I need to build a system with a star topology or a master-slave architecture using libp2p. I understand that libp2p is primarily designed for peer-to-peer communication, but in my case, the nodes in the network will not need to communicate with each other directly.

Here’s a brief overview of the desired system behavior: There will be a main server that sends out messages to all the nodes in the network. Each node will receive the message, perform a specific logic or computation, and then provide a result back to the main server. The communication flow will be primarily one-way, from the main server to the nodes, with occasional responses from the nodes to the main server.

My question is whether libp2p is suitable for this kind of architecture and communication pattern. Can I leverage libp2p to efficiently distribute messages from the main server to the nodes, even though the nodes do not need to directly communicate with each other? Are there any specific features, protocols, or techniques within the libp2p ecosystem that can help facilitate this scenario?

Considering the capabilities of libp2p, such as networking, secure communication, and node identification, I would like to know if it is feasible to utilize these pre-built functionalities for implementing a Master-Slave architecture in my project. Specifically, I am interested in leveraging libp2p’s networking features for message delivery, secure communication for data integrity and confidentiality, and node identification for managing the nodes within the network.

I appreciate any insights, guidance, or recommendations from the community regarding the use of libp2p in this context. Additionally, if there are any alternative approaches or libraries that you believe would be more suitable for this use case, I would be grateful for your suggestions.

Thank you for your time and assistance!