Tutorial or examples

Hey everyone,

I’m just starting out with js-libp2p and could really use some help. I’m looking for some example resources to get a better grip on using the library. I’ve gone through the official docs, and this repo:

but some parts are a bit confusing and the examples don’t use entire API features.

Does anyone have any practical examples or tutorials that explain how to set up and use js-libp2p? Also, does anyone know of a GitHub project that makes full use of the js-libp2p API? I think looking at a real project would really help me understand the various features better.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions or resources you can share!

Cheers

Hello st3b1t,

I’m sorry the default docs didn’t get you fully up and running with js-libp2p. Just to be sure we’re talking about the same thing, here are the main js-libp2p docs. There is also a guide on using WebRTC in js-libp2p and the universal connectivity app has a peer implemented in js-libp2p.

If none of that works, you can also post technical questions on the [js-libp2p technical discussion forum on Github[(libp2p/js-libp2p · Discussions · GitHub) or come to one of the js-libp2p Maintainers Meetings

Cheers! :beers:
Dave

1 Like