Who initiates the identify protocol during connection establishment (dialer, listener, or both)?
Why is the logic behind storing observed addresses so complex?
- how were the heuristics determined? (e.g. only report if observed 4x in one hour)
- Is there something like multihash, but for signatures?
- I linked to this multisig issue, but it’s several years old: https://github.com/multiformats/multiformats/issues/23
- If Soramitsu were to implement multisig themselves:
- is there any prior work that’s not reflected in that issue?
- would a PR to the multicodec table for e.g. ed25519 signatures be well received