Background: Libp2p Community Calls
Time & place
Our 14th meeting is happening on the 26th of July, 14:00 UTC . As always you can join via the libp2p Public Events calendar. Find the Zoom link either in the calendar event or below.
As usual, open conversations. Feel free to post questions below or send them my way beforehand.
A couple of pointers to topics we talked about in the call:
- “Punchr” hole punching measurement project is making progress.
- Go and Rust client are ready to be used.
- Please reach out in case you want to participate in the measurements.
- GitHub - dennis-tra/punchr
- Iroh IPFS Rust
- Where to go for API documentation
- Interop with Python
- Embedding the muxer information in the security handshake
- How much do the many round trips in connection establishment affect IPFS?
- WebRTC in libp2p, call for Noise experts